Many thanks to everyone involved in making the Fashion Show such a success on 6th March.
Feedback from parents has been excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed myself as well.
Well done to the Parent Council for organising it and to all the helpers and participants for their hard work and generous giving of their time.
The funds raised from the Fashion Show will go towards the HOPE playground project and the Parent Council fund so that they can continue to support the school as they have in the past year or two including:
- Course books for the new curriculum – to the value of £3000
- Buses for trips and after school bus entitlement cards
- External theatre groups coming to Tarbert Academy
- French dictionary for all P7 pupils
- Dishwasher for science department